January 23, 2014

Welcome to A Southern Miss!

{the blog}
Why 'A Southern Miss'? Well, that's easy. I'm a twenty something [current] Miss living in the beautiful South. I grew up Southern and it is something I consider to be a big part of who I am. There's nothing better than a mason jar of sweet tea and a magnolia bloom. My heart behind this blog is to create a space where we can connect, share, and encourage each other.  A recipe here, a diy there, with a little humor, advice, and tips mixed in - I hope that this will be a place where you can always find something that entertains you, motivates you, and inspires you. 

{the miss} 
My name is Ally Elizabeth. I am a graduate of Clemson University (Go Tigers!) and am currently working in the insurance industry. I enjoy cooking and entertaining. While I am not a professional  designer, I love everything about taking a space and making it yours. Organization and planning eases my mind and makes life much simpler. When I grow up I want to be a stay at home mom to a house full of kiddos and maybe a writer. My life is made fuller by faith, family, friends, and my sweet pup Milly! I believe there's always enough grace for tomorrow and laughter is the cure for everything.


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back soon for all that's coming up here at A Southern Miss.


Blessings, 
Ally Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment